Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cowboys?!




The other day I noticed an article on MSN listing the 10 Sexiest jobs. And yes, I clicked on the article to see if my job was listed. I was shocked to find that Mechanical Drafter was not among the top ten! I did notice that Cowboy was listed in there. I thought that was pretty comical! I'm surrounded by cowboys, and the majority of them are decidedly not sexy! To prove my point, I was going to take some snapshots of the average cowboy and post them here (and poke a little fun). I took this picture of an old cowboy in a diner. After looking at this picture for a while, I just didn't have the heart to mock this little old man and all that he represented. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that there is some kind of novelty and romance tied up with cowboys which I suppose some might consider to be "sexy".

2 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Jessegirl, do you have any idea how cool that picture is?

Jesse Baggett said...

Well, no not really, but I'm glad you like it!