Monday, February 25, 2008

Edinburgh City Centre

Here is a map showing the train station, the castle and the palace. Although, we never made it to the palace we had good intentions of going there!
View from the castle looking down the Royal Mile.

We had to walk up the hill from the train station to get to the castle.
The next couple of pics are our views along the way.
A picture of Mom taking a picture.
Here I am on High Street.

We stopped in this cafe for some coffee and desert.
High Street, again - well, all the street pictures are High Street.
This was taken from the castle walls.
I gave this piper a few coins after I took his picture. He gave me
a wink for it. Too bad he didn't give me a wink in the picture!

Here's Grandma waiting for me at a pub.

Train Station



11 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I don't think we took enough silly pictures in Edinburgh.

Jesse Baggett said...

I know, they're pretty boring aren't they? We were too tired and in too much of a hurry, to take fun pics.

Bag Blog said...

No, they are not boring at all. They are serious art.

Bag Blog said...

It would have been nice to have slowed down in Edinburgh (like Mineral Wells) and taken lots of shots - fun and artsy.

mornin'lady said...

Whatever you two! You've both probably won something for "most awesome" in the photo dept!!

Inquiries said...

Great pictures Jesse. I see some paintings coming on. Inspiration!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

aaah...they're ok...i guess.

[as i mop the slobber off my shirt]

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

oh hey JB...your mom will chastise me severely for this but you should see this post if you haven't already...

The Flyin' Squirrel

just lemme know when your ready...

Anonymous said...

Jes, the piper one is amazing!
You guys should paint him.
And maybe marry him too.

Love ya girl
K.Flan

Jesse Baggett said...

Haha! My mom told me that because it was a leap year, I could ask someone to marry me. I'll keep the piper in mind ;)

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

i keep telling my canadian drummer friend that the pipers always get the good chix!