Monday, February 25, 2008

Send for the moving clowns!


Saturday, we moved my Grandma from an old house in a bad neighborhood to a cute house in a good neighborhood. My grandma has lived in her old house for 31 years, so there are a lot of memories tied up that house. I'm pretty heartless and leaving the house behind wasn't bothering too much until I went into Grandma's beauty shop. I got a little bummed then. The beauty shop has always been one of my favorite places, and I'm really going to miss the smells and all the good times that we had there!
I ran around and took pictures to remember the old place by. I caught my mom and her cousin Patty acting like astronauts being launched into space - haha! Apparently, Patty forgot I had my camera in my hands! In the top picture we took a moment right before the final heave into the trailer to take a fun picture. That's my Uncle Craig banging away on the piano.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bag Blog said...

Patti was shouting, "Houston we have a problem!"