Friday, September 12, 2008

First Movie

Last night, I took my niece (GB#1) to the movies for the first time. We went to see Wall-E at the old downtown theater. I carry my camera with me everywhere, but wouldn't you know on this momentous occasion, I left it at home! All the great lighting and funky shots I could have taken - makes me sick! Anyway, I whipped out my phone and snapped a few pics. Until I can figure out how to post those, I'll just describe the pics to you :) See GB#1's cheesy smile in the above picture? Imagine that smile in front of the Wall-E movie poster, the popcorn machine, and the huge movie screen. And there you have it, our evening at the movies! Except - Wall-E wasn't all that great. Half way through the movie, GB#1 whispers, "I shink we need to go now. I shink I'm getting tired."

1 comment:

inpassing said...

I love it when she imitates Pooh Bear, puts her finger to her head, and declares..."We need to sink, sink, sink".