Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Andyman

Wake boarding last week was great for us beginners. There wasn't that many people in the boat and we had all the time in the world to learn how to get up and move around a little bit. When Andyman and his girlfriend showed up a little later, we told him how well we had been doing (for beginners - I'm not bragging ;). Poor guy, he had never been wake boarding before and I think he was feeling a little bit of pressure knowing that the rest of us had made it. So we really encouraged him, told him he would do fine - it might take a couple of tries, but you'll get up. Don't lose heart, man! Loren acted out every move in the boat that Andy would have to make in the water to get up. I got out the camera to record Andy's first attempt at wake boarding...



...I think we've been duped!

4 comments:

Buck said...

..I think we've been duped!

Sure looks like it!

Inquiries said...

That looks like fun! I have never tried wake boarding.

Bag Blog said...

Or maybe Andy is like Lindz and can just do anything in sports.

Jesse Baggett said...

I don't think so, Mom. Look how smug he is while he's strapping the board on, and then see how he's laughing AT us in the last picture! He's a stinker! Besides I think Taylor did the same thing to Julia.

Ashley, someday when I get a boat I'll take you wake boarding!